Safe T Bottle
Safe T Bottle - the only drinking water bottles certified LEACHSAFE!
Did you know?
In August 2008, SIGG was forced to stop lining their drinking water bottles with a resin containing BPA because of consumer pressure.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A DRINKING WATER BOTTLE
- Stainless steel that is NOT lined with plastic inside the bottle AND contains a stainless steel thread (some steel bottles contain an aluminium thread in the mouthpiece)
- Glass such as the Grolsh beer bottles! Glass is the only safe option for babies.
- Safe plastics made from polyethylene or polypropylene. Plastic bottles made from polystyrene, polycarbonate, PES or PVC may contain BPA, BPS or phthalates should be avoided.
Did you know? Some stainless steel bottles contain an aluminium thread in the mouthpiece.
- Safe-T-Bottle is the first and only certified LEACHSAFE drinking water bottles in Australia.
- The Safe-T-Bottle range is free from nasty chemicals such as BPA, phthalates, aluminium, antimony, polycarbonate, PVC and polystyrene.
- Glass baby bottles are made from special glass to be able to withstand temperatures of up to 600 degrees Celsius. Furthermore, unlike other glass baby bottles there are far fewer imperfections in the glass which provides it with anti-microbial properties. Lastly, only safe plastics are used in the rim and cap.
- Australian owned
WHERE CAN I BUY A SAFE-T-BOTTLE?
The Safe-T-Bottle range will be available in most Health Food Stores in Victoria, NSW, Western Australia and QLD.
Online: Aussie Health
Victoria: available through selected Health Food Stores
NSW: Organic Plus. (Erina) (02) 4365 0978
Distributors: Kadak (health food store), ALnAl (WA) and Oborne Health Supplies (practitioners)