Building Biology | Malcolm Romano
11
archive,paged,author,author-buildingbdsw-2,author-11,paged-7,author-paged-7,theme-buildingbiology,woocommerce-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,columns-4,qode-theme-ver-10.1.2,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.1,vc_responsive

Author: Malcolm Romano

Despite the fact that the Japanese phased out BPA as an epoxy resin in food tins since the late 1990s, western countries continue to use it in most food tins and other forms of packaging. Its ubiquitous use has meant that it is found in...

Recurrent Miscarriages - Nicole Bijlsma's Story Published in Living Now Magazine (April, 2008) I stared at the pregnancy test result and felt deflated. I was pregnant again – not the sort of response you would expect from a woman who has tried to have children...

Perfluorinated chemicals (PFOA) used in non-stick cookware, food packaging and stain repellant clothing have been linked to attention deficity hyperactivity disorders in children (Gump et al, 2011 and Stein and Savits, 2011). Recent studies indicate they may act as hormone disrupters and delay the onset...

Safe T Bottle - the only drinking water bottles certified LEACHSAFE! Did you know?In August 2008, SIGG was forced to stop lining their drinking water bottles with a resin containing BPA because of consumer pressure. WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A DRINKING WATER BOTTLE...

Oxybenzone an ingredient found in over 50% of sunscreens (and in the blood of 96% of the US population) can trigger allergic reactions, is a potential hormone disruptor and penetrates the skin in relatively large amounts with many experts now recommending that it should not...

Pesticides are ubiquitous - there is virtually no where on this planet that you cant find them. When you consider that less than 0.1% of the pesticide actually reach their target pests, leaving 99.9% to move into the general environment you can see now why...